Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kino Der Toten Strategy: The Basics

This one is fairly straight forward and simple. Here are the steps.

  1. Turn on Power
  2. Link Teleporter
  3. Get a lot of zombies
  4. Take teleporter
  5. Shoot at zombies from Pack-a-Punch room
  6. When back in Lobby run up stairs into Balcony
  7. Head through towards the Foyer making sure to hit the trap on the way
  8. Go through Foyer and Dressing room
  9. Hit trap on way through Dressing Room
  10. Head up into the lobby
  11. Repeat steps six through ten until round ends or teleporter is back online.
  12. If teleporter comes back up start from step two and continue

This is the simplest of strategies I know and all I am able to give right now. Been up for so long my brains not working right and I'm about asleep at the keyboard. Maybe tomorrow I'll give something a little more in depth with videos showing it in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment