Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Starting off Right

Hey guys it's gamestrats here just giving you a little whats what about this blog. First off As of now I am only doing Black Ops, if you would like to see something on another Call of Duty game then let me know and i will do what I can to get it up as fast as possible for you. Basically I will be giving out all sorts of information on the game to get you to the high levels and rounds and to help you explore and just have the most fun you can have while playing the game. I will give glitches weather they are patched or not so please no comments saying patched and etc. because I do know this and will inform you if it is patched or not. Those are there just to know or if you happen to have an unpatched version of the game for whatever reason be it never connected to Xbox Live, PSN, etc. Let me know what you think and the first posts are on their way. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment